Cook Islands Tropical Yoga
Dates to be confirmed
Aitutaki - Cook Islands
Welcome to six nights of pure indulgence on one of the world’s most idyllic islands – Aitutaki in the Cook Islands.
The week will flow effortlessly, bringing the perfect balance of yoga, adventure and relaxation.
This will be a unique opportunity to experience all the great aspects of our well proven retreat programme at this stunning, luxury island destination. It is going to be a lot of fun, as well as rejuvenating, and transformational.
Our retreats explore the wholistic aspects of Yoga, practicing together in the warm island experience, seeds life-long friendships and valuable memories on and off the mat. We welcome beginners and experienced practitioners, creating the perfect space for everyone to receive the most out of this retreat. With two facilitators it’s our intention to give you the personal attention you need to deepen your practice, no matter what level you are at.
Aitutaki is one of the Cook Islands, which are in the South Pacific. It’s only 220 km or a 50-minute flight from Rarotonga. It consists of a main island, a crystal clear turquoise lagoon with a surrounding barrier reef, and several remote uninhabited offshore Islands.
Aitutaki’s turquoise lagoon is among one of the largest and most beautiful in the world, the waters teem with marine life, including rays, bonefish and turtles. The lagoon offers many water-based activities including snorkelling, paddle boarding and scuba diving, as the island has some of the most bio-diverse reef systems in the world. The outer canyons of the barrier reef hold several hundred species of fish, while the inner lagoon tours will take you to the giant clam reserve, small motu and some of the nicest beaches you have ever set foot on. It truly has to be seen to be believed!
Tropical Island Beach Activites
The Unplugged Tropical Yoga Retreat includes:
- 6 nights luxury villa accommodation at Tamanu Beach. Beautifully renovated villas complete with private outdoor showers, an incredible infinity pool overlooking the lagoon and beachfront.
- Morning meditation and energising vinyasa yoga.
- Afternoon yin yoga sessions, deep relaxation (yoga nidra) and myofascial release
- Daily à la carte breakfast.
- Four buffet dinner experiences with a complimentary range of fine wines and beverages.
- Private boat excursion on Aitutaki’s unspoilt blue lagoon, snorkelling and BBQ lunch on One Foot Island.
- A second excursion to the remote uninhabited Honeymoon and Maina Islands for dinner on sunset.
- Airport transfers to the resort on Aitutaki Island.
- Free use of onsite paddle boards, kayaks and snorkelling gear
- Direct access to Tamanu Beach (the resort is beach front and has the most stunning sunsets)
- Access to all Tamanu facilities including two fresh water swimming pools, beachfront bar and restaurant, expansive grounds with hammocks and sun lounges, PLUS and an amazing onsite Spa.
- A cultural performance of song, dance and fire dancing.
- Free internet in public areas
Other indulgences on offer:
Spa treatments, exploring the nearby local cafes, bars and restaurants, paddle boarding, scuba diving, kayaking, snorkelling and relaxing at the beach.
$ 3,250 NZD twin share
$500 NZD non-refundable deposit will secure your place.
(Exception: Anything COVID related happens then full refund)
The retreat starts Monday 27th June Cook Island time before dinner around 5pm.
The retreat finishes Sunday 3rd July Cook Island time after breakfast.
To register please phone: +64 21 1594421 or email: [email protected]
Not included in the package
Airfares / Travel insurance
Extra activities like scuba diving etc
All lunches and 2 dinners
BOOK THIS RETREAT:
As always, there are limited places and this retreat is likely to fill up quickly. If you are interested in coming please let us know soon, to avoid disappointment.
Reach out to us today so we can reserve your spot. Email: [email protected]