CROATIA Yoga Retreat
9th – 15TH jUNE 2024 sold out
BRAC ISLAND - CROATIA
Come with us to the island of Brac for a tranquil and authentic Croatian island experience with beautiful beaches, a rich cultural heritage, and awesome natural treasures, this is the perfect place to get a real taste of Croatia while enjoying plenty of sun, sea, yoga, and retreat community.
This beautiful location will provide the perfect environment for your daily yoga practice. Each day you can enjoy the options of meditation, energising morning vinyasa flow, relaxing afternoon yin practice (including guided myofascial release), and yoga nidra – a blissful guided deep relaxation.
Choose from a range of group activities to help you explore this beautiful Island of Brac. Or enjoy ample personal time to swim, sunbathe, read, relax with a massage or walk into the local village. Enjoy the soothing sounds of the sea that inspire meditation and reflection and let your soul connect to the magical island of Brac.
The Best of the Adriatic - Golden horn
Olive oil museum
a taste of Croatia yoga Retreat includes:
- Six nights’ accommodation in a luxury 6 bedroom beachfront villa.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner – tasty Mediterranean vegetarian dishes.
- Filtered water.
- Daily cleaning service.
- Pure cotton bed sheets and towels.
- All yoga mats, blocks and belts provided.
- Fresh pool towels supplied daily.
- Free internet throughout the villa.
- Pickup and drop-off from the ferry to the venue.
- Full day boat trip around the Pakleni Islands and Hvar.
- Olive oil tasting and tour.
- Guided tour to 16th Century monastery.
- A visit to Golden Horn Beach (the most famous beach on the Adriatic) and Bol town.
- A trip to the highest viewpoint on the Adriatic Sea.
- We have hired 2 Stand up Paddle boards for the week that can be used at any time direct from our villa.
- Walks to explore the surrounding area and nearby towns.
- All yoga, meditation, and relaxation classes are held under cover on the 250m2 terrace with views of the sea.
- Direct access to a pretty pebble beach via a path that passes between a small vineyard and a garden featuring organic fruits, vegetables and a variety of Mediterranean herbs.
- Access to all facilities, including heated infinity swimming pool, jacuzzi, sea view sundeck with sun loungers, air conditioning in every room, washing machine, ice maker, ping pong table, espresso machine, wood fireplace, snorkelling gear, towels, toiletries, hairdryers, minibar with wine selection, and concierge service.
- One month free access to all our online classes prior to retreat starting, includes access to over 1,000 classes.
Other indulgences on offer:
Massage treatments with our in-house therapist, kayaking, cycling, wine tasting, and hiking.
1,850 Euro for a twin room
Please note the final payment will be in NZ dollars and we will let you know the exact cost closer to the time.
$800 NZD non-refundable deposit will secure your place.
Final payment is due 60 days prior to retreat starting.
Closest airport: Split. Ferry Split port-Supetar town on Brac Island: 50 minutes (www.jadrolinija.hr)
Not included in the package
International airfares / Travel insurance
Alcoholic beverages of your choice
BOOK THIS RETREAT:
As always, there are limited places and this retreat is likely to fill up quickly. If you are interested in coming please let us know soon, to avoid disappointment.
Reach out to us today so we can reserve your spot. Email: [email protected]