Sri Lanka Yoga Retreat
1-7 September 2024
Talalla - Sri Lanka
We’re delighted to invite you to ‘Discover Your Connection’ on our yoga retreat in Sri Lanka.
Our programme is designed to free you from your familiar environment so that you can experience life with fresh eyes and reawaken:
Your connection to your inner Self
Your connection to Mother Nature
Your connection to the power of community
A sense of freedom, possibility, and playfulness!
The programme gives you the opportunity to:
- Free yourself from the daily grind of cooking, cleaning, laundry, childcare, work… and use that precious energy for YOU!
- Immerse yourself in a paradise-level natural environment. Think stunning sunrises, golden sands, clear waters, hornbills and monkeys in the coconut palms, turtles and Southern Sri Lanka is home of the Blue Whales.
- Deepen your existing yoga practice or try yoga for the first time, beginners are welcome!
- Enjoy self-myofascial release work, a slow, deep yin class, and guided relaxation every afternoon.
Dive into Sri Lanka’s rich and ancient culture with an excursion to Mulkirigala Rock Temple, Hummanaya Blowhole, and Hiriketiya Beach.
- Make incredible new friends who’ll support and uplift you during your stay, and beyond.
- Sit back, relax, and be pampered. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are taken care of. Your room will be made up every day. You’ll have free time to treat yourself at the day spa, kick back in a hammock with a good book, or take a surfing lesson.
- Pick and choose the offerings that best suit you. Whether you need ‘solo’ time or a more ‘social’ experience, it’s all here so you can get the most out of your time on this retreat.
We will stay on the southern tip of Sri Lanka at Talalla Retreat, a beautiful boutique, beachfront resort with villas just meters from the island’s most peaceful and protected beach. Sink your toes into the golden sand, swim in a cove of calm, clear turquoise water, and be inspired by the brilliant sunrises. Enjoy gentle sea breezes and gourmet meals in the stunning open-air restaurant pavilion, or luxuriate in Ayrurvedic-inspired treatments at the wellness spa. You can take a leisurely dip in the 20m outdoor lap pool, or if you’ve always wanted to try surfing this is the perfect spot! The waves are calm and mellow. There really is something here to satisfy everyone!
If you’d like to explore the surrounding area you’ll find some well-preserved Dutch forts, dating back to the 1700’s and the nearby village of Gandara is home to a sacred Buddhist temple, built by ancient kings. At Talalla Retreat they care deeply about creating a supportive atmosphere for our retreat participants. They’re also committed to responsible tourism and work hard to respect the local culture and environment.
We guarantee you’ll love your time here, and just maybe, you’ll never want to leave!
Sri Lanka Discover Your Connection Yoga Retreat includesincludes:
- Six nights accommodation in a deluxe OPEN AIR villa. (downstairs villas are enclosed)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are delicious traditional/fusion style Sri Lankan Meals (with Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten free Options). There is fresh seafood available, but the meals are primarily vegetarian.
- Filtered water
- Complimentary tea and coffee available all day
- Daily cleaning service
- Pure cotton bed sheets and towels
- All yoga mats, bolsters, blocks and belts provided
- Pool towels supplied daily
- Excursions to Mulkirigala Rock Temple, Hummanaya Blowhole, and Hiriketiya Beach
- Free internet in public areas
- All yoga, meditation and relaxation classes either in Beach Front Shala, Jungle Shala or tree tops shala. (All open air)
- Direct access to Talalla Beach (the resort is beach front and is used by locals for fishing, boat launching and is dotted with various local eateries and juice bars) brilliant for sunrise and sunset walks and meeting the locals too.
- Access to all Talalla facilities including Huge Swimming/Lap Pool, expansive grounds with hammocks and sun lounges, open air restaurant for extra juices or coffee PLUS an amazing Spa that is onsite.
Other indulgences on offer:
Spa treatments, exploring the nearby beaches or towns (very cheap by tuk tuk which they have onsite and can easily arrange for you), surfing, and relaxing at the beach.
$2,600 NZD twin share or $3,200 single
$500 NZD non-refundable deposit will secure your place.
To register please phone: +64 21 1594421 or email: [email protected]
Not included in the package
International airfares / Travel insurance
Alcoholic beverages of your choice
Barista-made ‘fancy’ coffees e.g. lattes, flat whites
BOOK THIS RETREAT:
As always, there are limited places and this retreat is likely to fill up quickly. If you are interested in coming please let us know soon, to avoid disappointment.
Reach out to us today so we can reserve your spot. Email: [email protected]