Vietnam full immersion
8-14th May 2023 SOLD OUT
22-28th May 2023 SOLD OUT
Hoi An - VIETNAM
Immerse yourself in the rich culture and history of Vietnam and feel the essence of the land. Vietnam’s raw, charming, unspoilt, romantic beauty will capture your heart. Experience the flavours of local cuisine specific to the area of Hoi An. One of the many highlights is the hospitality and friendliness of the local people.
The daily program will be well-spaced. Each day you’ll enjoy an energising morning vinyasa flow and a relaxing afternoon yin practice. Yin sessions include self-guided myofascial release and a blissful guided deep relaxation (yoga nidra).
A range of group activities and excursions are offered. There is also generous personal time for you to swim, sunbathe, read, walk in nature, relax with a spa treatment… However you choose to enjoy your time, it’s up to you.
Nestled on the banks of the Co Co river, shaded by palm trees and lush gardens, backed by natural ponds and centred around a cooling swimming pool, An Villa is a serene tropical oasis perfect for a retreat. Located mid-way between Cua Dai beach and the UNESCO World Heritage listed ancient town of Hoi An, An Villa provides easy access to swimming beaches and unique cultural attractions.
The majority of the staff live at An Villa and delight in welcoming you to your ‘home away from home’. They are always available for conversation, smiles and to share their ecologically sustainable approach, community projects and traditional Vietnamese family values.
River Cruise & Local Food TOur
Pool & Bicycles
The Full Immersion Vietnam Retreat includes:
- Six nights accommodation in unique architect- designed villas surrounded by a magical coconut grove, and rice fields in a boutique villa.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. The dishes on the menu are based on Mum’s kitchen, traditional recipes that have been passed down through the generations. Each dish is prepared with hand-picked vegetables from the An Villa garden and locally-sourced ingredients.
- Filtered water
- Complimentary tea and coffee available all day
- Complimentary 60 minute Vietnamese style acupressure oil massage
- Daily cleaning service
- Pure cotton bed sheets and towels
- All yoga mats, bolsters, blocks and belts provided
- Pool towels supplied daily
- River cruise and guided food tour through the ancient city
- Group sound bath with Tibetan bowls
- Trip into the ancient town for exploring, shopping and lunch at our favourite restaurant
- Beach visit & bike ride
- Lunch at Tra Que Minty Gardens and a foot soak with medicinal herbs & foot massage then Basket Boat trip
- Free internet in rooms and public areas
- All yoga, meditation and relaxation classes
Other indulgences on offer:
Spa treatments, exploring the surrounding area by bicycle, shopping, and relaxing at the beach.
$2,500 NZD twin share or $2,700 single
$500 NZD non-refundable deposit will secure your place.
The retreat starts Monday 22nd May at 2pm and finishes Sunday 28th May at 11am.
To register please phone: +64 21 1594421 or email: [email protected]
Not included in the package
Travel and cancellation insurance
Extra spa treatments, special drinks, laundry service
BOOK THIS RETREAT:
As always, there are limited places and this retreat is likely to fill up quickly. If you are interested in coming please let us know soon, to avoid disappointment.
Reach out to us today so we can reserve your spot. Email: [email protected]