Vietnam full immersion
13-19th May 2024 (2 spots left) and
29th july - 4th august 2024
Hoi An - VIETNAM
Immerse yourself in the rich culture and history of Vietnam and feel the essence of the land. Vietnam’s raw, charming, unspoilt, romantic beauty will capture your heart. Experience the flavours of local cuisine specific to the area of Hoi An. One of the many highlights is the hospitality and friendliness of the local people.
The daily program will be well-spaced. Each day you’ll enjoy meditation and then an energising morning vinyasa flow. With two teachers catering for both beginners and experienced practitioners. In the afternoon a relaxing yin practice. Yin sessions include self-guided myofascial release and a blissful guided deep relaxation (yoga nidra).
A range of group activities and excursions are offered. There is also generous personal time for you to swim, sunbathe, read, walk in nature, relax with a spa treatment… However you choose to enjoy your time, it’s up to you.
Nestled on the banks of the Co Co river, shaded by palm trees and lush gardens, backed by natural ponds and centred around a cooling swimming pool, An Villa is a serene tropical oasis perfect for a retreat. Located mid-way between Cua Dai beach and the UNESCO World Heritage listed ancient town of Hoi An, An Villa provides easy access to swimming beaches and unique cultural attractions.
The majority of the staff live at An Villa and delight in welcoming you to your ‘home away from home’. They are always available for conversation, smiles and to share their ecologically sustainable approach, community projects and traditional Vietnamese family values.
Local Food TOur
The Full Immersion Vietnam Retreat includes:
- Six nights accommodation in unique architect- designed villas surrounded by a magical coconut grove, and rice fields in a boutique villa.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner. The dishes on the menu are based on Mum’s kitchen, traditional recipes that have been passed down through the generations. Each dish is prepared with hand-picked vegetables from the An Villa garden and locally-sourced ingredients.
- Filtered water
- Complimentary tea and coffee available all day
- Complimentary 60 minute Vietnamese style acupressure oil massage
- Daily cleaning service
- Pure cotton bed sheets and towels
- All yoga mats, bolsters, blocks and belts provided
- Pool towels supplied daily
- Guided food tour through the ancient city with boat trip
- Group sound bath with Tibetan bowls
- Trip into the ancient town for exploring, shopping and a history tour
- Beach visit & bike ride
- Cooking class & lunch at Tra Que Herb Gardens and a foot soak with medicinal herbs & foot massage
- Free internet in rooms and public areas
- All yoga, meditation and relaxation classes.Two classes are offered in the morning a beginners and a stronger class.
- One month free access to all our online classes prior to retreat starting, includes access to over 1,000 classes.
Other indulgences on offer:
Spa treatments, exploring the surrounding area by bicycle, shopping, and relaxing at the beach.
$2,650 NZD all single rooms with private bathrooms
$500 NZD non-refundable deposit will secure your place.
The retreat starts Monday at 2pm and finishes Sunday at 11am.
The airport you need to fly into is Da Nang, from there it is about a 30 minute journey by taxi to the retreat venue, costs $25 NZ dollars for the trip. Your accommodation can organise your pick up from the airport.
Not included in the package
Travel and cancellation insurance
Extra spa treatments, special drinks, laundry service
BOOK THIS RETREAT:
As always, there are limited places and this retreat is likely to fill up quickly. If you are interested in coming please let us know soon, to avoid disappointment.
Reach out to us today so we can reserve your spot. Email: [email protected]