Bali YOga in Paradise
1st – 7th August 2023
Tejakula - Bali
This is the seventh retreat we are hosting on the magical island of Bali.
Immerse yourself in a week of yoga, guided meditation, conscious eating, and self-care. Each day is themed around the elements—Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Space—to inspire you to go deeper into your yoga and meditation practices.
The daily program will be well-spaced. Each day you’ll enjoy an energising morning vinyasa flow and a relaxing afternoon yin practice. Yin sessions include self-guided myofascial release and a blissful guided deep relaxation (yoga nidra).
A range of group activities and excursions are offered. Each is based around the elemental theme of the day and all are optional. There is also generous personal time for you to swim, sunbathe, read, walk in nature, relax with a spa treatment… However you choose to enjoy your time, it’s up to you.
Delight in Bali’s warmth, hospitality, and spiritual magic as you nourish and nurture your mind and body.
Everything will be taken are of for you.
Sit back, relax and prepare to be pampered.
Everyone is Welcome
Beginners and Experienced
Gaia-Oasis Retreat is in Tejakula, in the north of Bali and off the beaten track of mainstream tourism. The location offers the best of both worlds, stretching from a lush mountaintop to its footholds by the sea. Our accommodation is at the Abasan Mountain Retreat, nestled in a green sanctuary.
A free ten-minute shuttle bus will take you to the Pantai Beachfront Resort. If you choose, you could wake up to your yoga practice in the mountains and complete the day with dinner by the sea.
Mountain Lotus Yoga Room
Salt Water Swimming Pool
The Yoga in Paradise Bali Retreat includes:
- Six nights accommodation
Complimentary 1 hour Balinese massage
Morning meditations and vinyasa yoga flows.
- Afternoon yin yoga sessions, deep relaxation (yoga nidra), and myofascial release.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Complimentary fresh fruit, mineral water, green and herbal teas, Balinese coffee and cocoa – available all day.
- Complimentary afternoon tea.
- Daily cleaning service.
- Pure cotton bed sheets and towels.
- All yoga mats, bolsters, blocks, and belts provided.
- Pool towels supplied daily.
- Daily shuttle bus between Abasan.
- Mountain Retreat and Pantai Beach Resort
- Free internet in public areas. Please note there is limited internet available at the Abasan Mountain Retreat. WiFi hotspots are available at Pantai Beach Resort.
- Masks, snorkels, and flippers are available on donation to the local fishermen’s collective.
- Excursion to a hidden paradise, Sekumpul waterfalls (seven waterfalls combined)
- Visit to one of Bali’s most sacred temples, to partake in a traditional water blessing ceremony.
- Snorkelling and sunrise excursions.
- A welcome Balinese dance performance.
Not included in the package
Travel and cancellation insurance
Additional spa treatments, special drinks, laundry service
BOOK THIS RETREAT:
As always, there are limited places and this retreat is likely to fill up quickly. If you are interested in coming please let us know soon, to avoid disappointment.
Reach out to us today so we can reserve your spot. Email: [email protected]